Twinlode Corporation has been a leader in the material handling industry for more than 20 years, providing complete storage solutions for total warehouse management. Its solutions include consulting, designing and implementing solutions from concept to completion for the food and beverage industry.
Led by industry experts that collectively have more than 260 years of experience in steel manufacturing and material handling, Twinlode leverages its expertise and success in the global economy to create warehousing environments that suit the needs of its customers.
Twinlode’s patented systems are in use around the world and have been the solution to material handling needs with diverse needs. Twinlode’s unique double-wide design and product versatility allow its engineers to design cost-effective pallet storage and retrieval systems for all types of applications.
- Building Products
- Bulk Product Handling
- Food Processing
- Food Service
- Import/Export Facilities
- Perishable Commodities
- Petroleum, Chemicals & Paints
- Third-Party Logistics Centers
- And more…
EXTENDS EQUIPPMENT LIFETIME
IMPROVES STORAGE DENSITY
SMART DESIGN, BIG BENNEFITS
Twinlode’s patented Pallet Rack & Storage System features a double-wide design, allowing you to load and unload two pallets at a time. While able to double your productivity, Twinlode’s heavy-duty structural steel systems will also maximize your storage space and save on labor and equipment costs.
Trim Warehouse Expenses
- Elimination of additional upright in every pallet position maximizes storage space.
- Store more product in existing space.
- Maintain one location vs. multiple locations.
- Lessen product damage incidents with wider bay widths.
Reduce Handling Costs
- One trip/two load design cuts back on labor costs.
- One trip/two load design shortens lift truck operating time.
- Double wide fork used on existing trucks saves on capital purchases.
- Same fork truck from trailer to rack eliminates double handling.
Use For Any Application
- Accommodates all pallet and load sizes.
- Works with narrow pallets.
- Loads and unloads easily.
- Supports heaviest of loads.
Improve Your Bottom Line
- Lowers labor and equipment costs.
- Reduces square footage needs.
- Creates a viable alternative to building or leasing incremental space.
- Eliminates shuttle costs.