Twinlode offers rack systems to meet every needs, including Drive-In, Push Back, Pallet Flow, Case/Carton Flow, and more.
Boost efficiency, increase productivity, and cut down on retrieval times with one of Twinlode’s various rack selectors.
Twinlode offers both semi and fully automated racking systems to provide you with a customizable racking experience.
CRAFT BARREL RACK
Twinlode craft barrel racking offers height customization, multiple access points, and handling of multiple SKU’s per unit.
GEN 2: A New Generation of Storage Rack Design
Twinlode Gen2, a revolutionary new (patent pending) addition to our lineup of pallet storage solutions designed to meet strict design codes in zones of high seismic activity.
Seismic design codes are on the increase worldwide. Gen2 was designed to meet evolving design codes through an ingenious, flexible frame design and closed structural tube system that reduces design base shear requirements. This design results is an extremely strong, yet flexible system, which provides increased earthquake and impact resistance in all directions.
Gen2 is available in both single and dual-wide configurations, and in all rack types. The modular design minimizes shipping costs and contributes to a low overall cost of ownership.
SMART DESIGN, BIG BENEFITS
Twinlode’s patented Pallet Rack & Storage System features a double-wide design, allowing you to load and unload two pallets at a time. While able to double your productivity, Twinlode’s heavy-duty structural steel systems will also maximize your storage space and save on labor and equipment costs.
Trim Warehouse Expenses
- Elimination of additional upright in every pallet position maximizes storage space.
- Store more product in existing space.
- Maintain one location vs. multiple locations.
- Lessen product damage incidents with wider bay widths.
Reduce Handling Costs
- One trip/two load design cuts back on labor costs.
- One trip/two load design shortens lift truck operating time.
- Double wide fork used on existing trucks saves on capital purchases.
- Same fork truck from trailer to rack eliminates double handling.
Use For Any Application
- Accommodates all pallet and load sizes.
- Works with narrow pallets.
- Loads and unloads easily.
- Supports heaviest of loads.
Improve Your Bottom Line
- Lowers labor and equipment costs.
- Reduces square footage needs.
- Creates a viable alternative to building or leasing incremental space.
- Eliminates shuttle costs.